Monday, October 21, 2013

Oct. 19-20th Fall is here

Cold, rainy Saturday. Weather cleared long enough that we hit the pumpkin patch at Bart's so the kids could run around a bit. Pretty stiff breeze made it a short trip though.


Hey I'm looking at you..... I need that treat ....

Sunday we finally got up the energy to do stuff and finally hung the bathroom door properly. I found a new way to do doors ( up till now I hate hanging doors, but not now).

http://www.thequickdoorhanger.com/  sold through Home Depot. Very quick and level first time!

I actually spent Saturday raking leaves and working up a first class set of blisters, wasn't all lay around time.

And with cold temps coming fast we pulled the pump so we are now on winter water rules/ Hopefully next year we get the pump submerged and can leave the water connected all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment